Matthew E. Schiff, CLU, ChFC, WMCP
Matthew Schiff is President of Schiff Benefits Group, which specializes in the design, implementation, financing, and ongoing administrative support of non-qualified supplemental executive benefits programs.
Matthew has over 32 years of experience in the financial services industry and is recognized as a leader in the Corporate/Bank Owned Life Insurance field as it relates to deferred compensation. Prior to starting Schiff Benefits Group, Matthew was the Managing Director for NYLEX Benefits, a subsidiary and the executive benefits consulting arm of New York Life Insurance Company where he built it from 5 to 35 people.
Before joining NYLEX Benefits, he served as Regional Director with Clark/Bardes Partners, the successor to Insurance Alliances Group, Inc. and predecessor to NYLEX Benefits.
Matthew is a graduate of Tulane University and Tabor Academy, holds the CLU, ChFC and WMCP professional designations, and has served in numerous leadership roles over his years, including:
- Past President of the American College Alumni Association (2020)
- Member of American College Alumni Association Board 2013-2020
- FINSECA (formerly knowns as the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)) and member of the following committees:
- Annual Meeting Planning Committee
- Communication Committee
- Exhibitors Committee
- Non-Qualified Plans Committee
- Political Action Committee
- Life and Qualifying Member (Million Dollar and Court of the Round Table)
- 10 Time Top of the Table Member(Million Dollar Round Table)
- Membership Committee for the Philadelphia Chapter of the Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Past International Secretary of Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity
Mr. Schiff is an accomplished competitive sailor who now spends his free time on the water with his wife and four children (two girls grown and on their own, and two boys – one in college and the youngest entering high school).
Check the background of this advisor on FINRA’s Broker Check