Matthew E. Schiff, CLU, ChFC
Matthew Schiff is President of Schiff Benefits Group, which specializes in the design, implementation, financing, and ongoing administrative support of non-qualified supplemental executive benefits programs.
Matthew has over 27 years of experience in the financial services industry and is recognized as a leader in the deferred compensation field. Prior to starting Schiff Benefits Group, Matthew was a Managing Director with NYLEX Benefits, a subsidiary and the executive benefits consulting arm of New York Life Insurance Company.
Before joining NYLEX Benefits, he served as Regional Director with Clark/Bardes Partners, the successor to Insurance Alliances Group, Inc. From 1995 to 1998 he served as a Technology Specialist for the Equitable Life Insurance Company and was a Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier as an agent for them. Before joining the Equitable, Matthew served as Marketing Director for Client Systems at FDP Corp., an insurance industry software company.
Matthew is a graduate of Tulane University and Tabor Academy, holds the CLU and ChFC professional designation, and is a member of AALU. Matthew has served in leadership roles, including:
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) and member of the following committees:
- Annual Meeting Planning Committee
- Communication Committee
- Exhibitors Committee
- Non-Qualified Plans Committee
- Political Action Committee
- Life and Qualifying Member (Million Dollar and Court of the Round Table)
- 9 Time Consecutive Top of the Table (Million Dollar Round Table) Member – (2002-2011)
- Membership Committee for the Philadelphia Chapter of the Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Past International Secretary of Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity
Mr. Schiff is an accomplished competitive sailor who now spends his free time playing golf, a game that he sees glimmers of what he remembered, when not traveling with his son for hockey or visiting his two college age daughters.
Check the background of this advisor on FINRA’s Broker Check